w204 how to install light up star using fuse tap wire to on/off switch

#mercedesw204logo #lightupstarinstall #ledstaraddafuse
WAZZZZUUUPPP GUYS

and welcome back
before we get started there are 2 types of illuminated star emblems
1. push in clip type
2. twist in clip type
be sure you buy the correct one for your car
save yourself the hassle , so when buying triple confirm with the seller what type you have by removing it and checking ...IMPORTANT!!
here you go!!!!

another video on how to install the light up star on any mercedes benz with a front emblem similar to this.....
now this is specifically directed at w204 models ...however if you own a different model the procedure to remove and install would be somewhat similar
in this video i show you step by step by step
how to remove the upper front grill
remove the star emblem from the grill
and then install the new light up illuminated star emblem into your grill
how to wire it and route the cables to either your fuse box or the driver side footwell to an on and off switch ..the choice is yours

i show you 2 ways to wire it up
1. so it runs constantly as soon as you switch your ignition on
meaning you wire it to a switched 12v power source in the engine bay fuse box
saving you from draining your battery and not interferrring with other electronics when you tap into headlights or parking lights, therefore eliminating the possibility of destroying a solid factory connection, unless ofcourse you solder it....but for those whoo arent familiar with doing soldering this is the better option indeed
and because we use a 12v switched power source
i show you the easiest way with simple tools to test for a 12v power source in the fuse box
2. how to connect it to a 2 prong simple on and off switch in the driver cockpit footwell area right under the dash
which is in my honest opinion the best way to wire it so u can have full control over when to turn it on and off
for the show offs out there lol....jk

i also show how to test ofr 12v switched power source with basic wires and a light , in my case i use a led t10 bulbs you can use any 12v light source even a halogen light ..

i hope this videos helps you out and u can take something away from it
or at the very least i entertain you
and if i didnt pls comment and let me know how i can improve
good or bad i appreciate all feedback
so i can better myself and my videos for you guys..after all you guys are the consumers and this channel is dedicated to you guys

pls dont forget to .....
like share comment and subscribe for more content
so i can continue to make videos for you guys
i would love to have more of you guys as part of the channel

you can buy everything i use from ebay....
thats where i shop the most and buy most of my mods and accessories
you can buy 3 different colours red blue and white
when buying the correct illuminated star make sure you check whether your emblem is a push in type clip or a twist in clip its very important to make sure you buy the correct

illuminated star $35.99 aud or best offer
heres a link to where i bought my illuminated star
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Front-Grille-Grill-Star-Emblem-fit-for-Mercedes-Benz-06-13-Illuminated-LED-Light/283439413036?hash=item41fe4e372c:g:yGAAAOSw5MBcowrJ

power wire/cable choose 16awg is good for most applications UNIVERSAL however you can go thinner
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-Core-16AWG-28AWG-Stranded-Wire-UL-2468-Red-Black-Flat-Ribbon-Cable-300V-80-C/312408207627?hash=item48bcfaf10b:m:mKKqiDWr9dBQ9G1R5ozp4pQ

on/off switch i bought 5x for future projects
these are great with wires already soldered to the prongs
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5-x-SPST-Toggle-Switch-Wires-On-Off-Metal-Mini-Small-Automotive-Boat-Car-AT/323488410104?hash=item4b516969f8:g:2akAAOSw2jNbus9H

SINCERELY

MIKEYZ VLOGZ

DISCLAIMER
PLEASE NOTE

is is my own personal vlogs. the views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not thepeople, institutions or organizations that i may or may not be related with unless stated otherwise
My thoughts and opinions change from time to time,as i come to learn more and develop my own understanding about the things and issues that i am vlogging about. my vlogs just provide a brief insight of knowledge , views and opinions that i possess at that point in time, which may change overtime.
comments are welcome. however please keep in mind that offensive, unrelated and tasteless comments may be deleted. this also relates to off - topic comments. i am not responsible for the content in the comments, or in blogs or vlogs and other online content that i may link to or refer to, other then the comments made by
myself.
i will not be held responsible for any damages or issues that may occur during or arise after the use of this video, if you choose to do so. this video should only be used as a guideline. i am not a qualified mechanic nor a qualified electrician or a professional.

Everything you need to know before buying a mercedes benz slk 230

Thank you for watching and Please subscribe.

[황금망치] mercedes w171 SLK 사고 수리 하기.(MERCEDES-BENZ W171 SLK repair)

#mercedes#차수리#slk
후방 추돌로 오셨는데
처음엔 사고부위조차 찾기가 힘들정도로 경미했는데..
트렁크도 안닫히고 바닥패널까지 밀린 사고수리입니다.

#slk삭제

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 4,755건 200 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.irentcar.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz